Thursday, August 19, 2010

Great GAP deal...

For those of you that buy Gap clothing - there's a great deal going on now. on Groupon you can purchase a $50 coupon for only $25.00. So that's 50% off. You need to use it in store and at the time you use it you can possibly maximize your savings by using another coupon on top of that! I just snagged mine!

In other news, I hate incompetent people. Hate is a strong word, but I just don't like being surrounded by incompetent & inconsiderate people Inconsiderate and Incompetent generally go hand in hand. . I cant' take it. You see them all around you in an average day. Its the taxi-cab driver that is honking his horn at 4:30am - or the cashier at the supermarket where you are waiting with a bottle of milk - chatting on the phone so she can't ring you up. Its the customer service rep that is talking to you like you're a moron, when she's so far gone she's addressing you as Sir, even though you sound like a female and have a female name.  I don't like it. But, I live in America, in 2010, in a world filled with all kinds of people. And not always can we chose the people around us.

4 comments:

  1. awesome GAP deal! Thanks Rambler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great website! This is a really good deal! Now I have to find something from gap that I would want to buy and basically get it for half price. I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, there's 3% cashback for Groupon if you use ebates! You can sign up for ebates here:
    http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=F73o68Wl%2Be1TFqkc3YLDgw%3D%3D

    ReplyDelete