Tuesday, August 31, 2010

An interesting deal for many low cost gifts and stuff...

Ok - here's an interesting one. The last few days was more rambling then saving so today we will give you some savings.

Graveyardmall.com has all kinds of goodies on their site. Overstocks - not sure what they actually get and where they get it from, but they sell a mixture of gifts, toys, electronics, home furnishings, etc. They are running an interesting deal now where you get 50% off your order. The catch? Your order ships Sept 17. So if you want something NOW - the deal is not for you. If you want to get a headstart with holiday shopping - the deal IS for you!

A couple items of interest... They have the RadioFlyer inchworm riding toy for 39.99 - so after the coupon, its just $20.  There's also a cool puppet show theater thingy for kids for $49 normally, so now $25. And what I really like - this climbing wall ballpit for $60, so now $30. I'm still deciding if I should spring for that one. I know the kids would like it - I have room for it in the new playroom I built, but do I want to spend that much? I dont' know. There's also lots of small toys and trading cards from like $2-$10 - which become, well I don't need to keep doing the math for you.. $1-$5. Check out the site, find yourself some stuff, enter code shipbyseptember17 and wait for your stuff at the end of September!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary to Greg hehehe! OMG, the "20 Questions" game for the PC is a GREAT BUY!

    http://graveyardmall.com/20qulipcga.html
    $2.99 before coupon, so the total comes out to $1.49!!!

    woohoo, in for several games! thanks BR!

    ReplyDelete